Good Credit is a company that offers mini -credit and credit line in the short and medium term, to be able to quickly solve those unforeseen events that are affecting your liquidity.
It is another brand of Good Finance Spain SLU (formerly Click Finance SL and has four years of experience in the sector.)
What to know about the Credit Mini Credit?
- If you are a new customer, you can request from $ 50 to a maximum of $ 300 for free if you return it within the first 30 days.
- From the second credit you can request up to a maximum of $ 1,000. If you use their services correctly and responsibly, in future applications they can offer you greater amounts of money.
- You will be the one to mark the amount you need and the time in which you want to return it (between 1 and 30 days).
- If everything is correct you will receive the money in just 15 minutes if you operate with Caixa Bank.
- They will not grant it to you if you have any debt with ASNEF.
- It has no opening fees but there is an early cancellation of 0.5%. Monthly interest: 30% TIN (APR 2780%). Daily interest of 1%.
- You must be 21 years old to access it.
How does the Credit Mini Credit work?
The first customers of Good Credit who want to access their MiniCredit can do so with a limit of $ 300 but without the charge of any commission.
These types of portals are based on mutual entity-client trust, so if you return the money borrowed within the established period, they will increase your credit limit up to $ 100 and even provide you with promotional codes to enjoy important advantages. That is why it is so important that you are realistic both in the quantity you order and in the return period.
What to know about the credit line of Good Credit?
- They allow you to request from $ 300 to $ 1,200 if you are a new customer, or up to $ 2,000 if you have already been a customer.
- The return period is a maximum of 12 months.
- You can use the amount offered according to your needs partially or totally, then you will only pay interest for the amount you have used.
- It is only granted to clients between 21 and 65 years of age, who have demonstrable monthly income and do not have any late payments.
- The daily interest rate is 0.4%. APR 144%.
How does the credit line of Good Credit work?
Imagine you are going on a trip and a series of last-minute expenses have left you without liquidity and you don’t know how much you are going to spend on your vacation. Access Good Credit and request a $ 1200 credit line, limit for new customers.
If granted, you will have all of that amount in the bank account you indicate. Now imagine that you are going on vacation and only spend $ 500. No problem! Credit If you will only be charged interest for those $ 500 you have spent and you will continue to have the remaining $ 700 available in case you want to treat yourself on your return or need them for something else. As simple as that!